Friday, October 22, 2010

Scottsdale/Phoenix is ready to run!

Tomorrow, I am going to push myself for at least 8 hours and simulate what my adventure days will likely look like.  Out the door by 5 a.m. and 50 miles in before 1:00 p.m..  The weather might be a bit yucky tomorrow, but I will just have to cowboy up and take whatver the day gives me!  I won't be able to order a nice day to run while I am out...

Carolyn, who is painstakingly contacting running clubs and university running teams to get me some company along the way shot me an email this morning that Lance Muzlay and the folks at Sole Sport Running Zone in Phoenix will get the word out in that area to drum up some support as I run through.  I am planning on being in the general vicinity (the Phoenix area is huge!) for 2-3 days...2 running and a potential rest day.   Thanks Lance, I appreciate it!  Phoenix will be towards the end of my run and I will need all of the encouragement I can get.

Finally, for those of you following me in the Charleston Area, Charleston Bicycle Company has a big fall sale going on this weekend.  They have been so supportive of my effort.  If you need running, cycling or swimming gear...head over and take advantage of the sale! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment