Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar...a believer...



Placebo?  Reality?   I don't know.  

But...my going on three week experiment with Apple Cider Vinegar as a way to minimize muscle soreness due to lactic acid build up continues with solid results.  I honestly can say it seems it is working.  I am able to leap tall buildings (or at least the speed bumps in the Target parking lot with a running start) and beat speeding bullets (possibly sitting in the box before they are loaded in the gun) now. 

How I have been taking it...

4 tablespoons a day in juice, a protein shake or "pinching the nose" and gulping it down (not recommended...it really tastes like rancid goat sweat).


Give it a try yourself.  I hope it works for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still cracking up... "or at least the speed bumps in the Target parking lot with a running start."

    I'd like to experiment too, but with a weekly mileage average about as long as your short runs, I'm not sure if I'm a candidate for lactic acid build up.

    But hell, I'm willing to try (almost) anything to feel like superwoman.

    ReplyDelete