Tuesday, February 22, 2011

D-Day!

I am not sure how the stomping elephants got into my stomach over night, but the butterflies have given way to them!

This will be my last post in San Fran.  We are leaving today!  I am a mix of excitement, trepidation, confidence and a tad bit of fear to be honest.

The Charleston Post and Courier did a nice piece on the run this morning in the health section.  http://www.postandcourier.com/news/health/

I am floored by the donations coming in.  $1,000 came in for Souls4Souls in the last 48 hours!  Raising the overall fund raising efforts to roughly close to $7,000!  I want to thank one large donor for his contribution...it was really thoughtful and nice!  Thanks to all of you who have donated.  Very nice.

The RunAcrossAmerica RV pulls out in 4 hours!  I am excited beyond imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment