Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Two of the DAA...

Christine, dogs and I are a few hours out of Flagstaff, AZ...

We got a decent start on the day and left Bakersfield around 6:00 this morning. Driving through some pretty, yet barren geography. I am thinking that it will be awesome to see this area, from the opposite direction in about 50 days or so. It is going to be great to get into these hills on two legs!

I will put pictures of the RAA-mobile up once we get everything put away. It is not the Four Seasons on wheels...but, it will do the job!

Literally in the last 36 hours my email, text, Twitter and FB accounts have been lit up with well wishes. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, what an adventure! Happy to hear you and Christine and the dogs are moving along! Ok, Ed, you must foam roll and stretch... your big day is coming. I will call to check-in during your run. Take care! Best wishes. Hi Christine! Judy

    ReplyDelete