Friday, March 12, 2010

The Route...

I decided to take a few days away from work and head to New York City for a long weekend.  This morning my run took me through....


I have been running in 50-70 degree weather for the last six months and am ashamed to admit that I am a cold weather wimp.  As I was circling through the park, I was wishing I had packed more warm clothes!

I have also posted the route on the side of the blog.  I debated putting anticipated markings of where I should be on any given day.  I will do that over the next few weeks.  The advice that I have gotten from a few folks who have done this is to not plan too tightly on hotels, specific locations and the like.  I am planning on 60 mile days, so parcing this up that way to estimate where I will be 10 days in should give you a sense.

Another run in Central Park tomorrow!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment