Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I cannot help myself... Part II

Further solidifying my place in the OCD Hall of Shame, I bring to you another set of numbers that no one else cares about but me!

For the last 8 years I have been keeping a meticulous spreadsheet on every one of my work outs. Every run, every swim and every ride. It is true, if you don't believe me, shoot me an email and I will send it to you. (eroshitsh@yahoo.com)

This morning, because I heard voices in my head, I decided to add up the sessions through the years to see what my totals are for training...

Here we go...since 2002...

1,351,460 yards in the pool...or 794 miles of swimming.

24,458 miles on a bike...or just 42 miles short of pedalling my bike around the circumference of the world.

10,737 miles of running...or 18,252,900 strides. (Wait, some of my trail run strides are probably shorter...so call it 19,000,000 strides! Get it right!)

Now, get back to work!!! You can return with the peace of mind that you are more sane than at least one person.

Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment